How to invest
We offer best possible return on COM for different tenures. Our competent and experienced fund managers are fully aware of investors’ concern for their investment i.e. to get best returns with maximum security and that’s why we provide unmatched protection with flexibility and profitability.
PROCEDURE FOR INVESTMENT IN CERTIFICATE OF MUSHARKA
- Certificate of Musharakah (COM) will be available in a minimum demonstration of Rs.25,000/-.
- COM can be purchased by individuals, NGOs; Provident & Gratuity funds holders, Corporate Institutions and other concerns.
- The tenures of these Certificates will be 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years and 5 years.
- Profit will be payable on maturity, annually, semiannually or quarterly, as desired by the Certificate holder.
- Account Opening Form and Terms & Conditions Agreement to be filed and signed or give thumb impression prior to issuance of
Certificate of Musharakah.
- Deposit can be made through cheque, pay order and bank draft subject to the realization of instruments.
- Investments in COM will be in Pak Rupees only.
- Certificate of Musharakah will be transferable.
- Profit will be paid after deduction of Zakat & Withholding Tax wherever applicable.
- In case of non-deduction of Zakat, please submit copy of Zakat Exemption Affidavit (CZ-50).